so the weather here lately has caused me to feel like its still fall, and i keep forgetting to be in the christmas spirit! its been in the low 60's, high 50's and raining! this isn't the usual december weather (global warming? lol) for us and i haven't felt like christmas is coming yet! so i decided to take note on the things that make me feel festive to put me in the holiday mood!
1. driving around town and seeing all the lights lit up
2. getting to stare at my christmas tree & decorations
3. wearing my christmas pjs and fuzzy socks
4. starting my homework before 8 so i can watch christmas movies at night
5. my non-stop playing of christmas music (it's a disease)
there's obviously so much more things to bring up the christmas mood but these are the things i took note of during my day filled with gross weather. fingers crossed it gets cold soon! :)
xoxoxoxo stylishly nicole