what you need:
- a vase (bought this one at michael's for like $8!)
- any craft supplies you can think of that match your room
- a million different kinds of beads
- bottle tabs (they added a great silver touch, i had so much of them lying around because i used to make bracelets using them)
- fake flowers and since not many leis are sold with black flowers i bought a white lei necklace, cut it apart and painted the flowers black and silver!
you can honestly add anything you want! just throw a bunch of things you think are cute, stick in a vase and vala! you're done and you have a cute new room accessory :)
hope this helped you and gave you an idea for your room! lemme know if any of you try it out, i would love to see a picture! sorry for not posting so often, school has been stressing me out so much. but i have 2 days off so hopefully i can finally do the high waisted shorts for fall post i've been dying to make! and i got my permit today! ahhhh, so excited :D lemme know in the comments if you like DIY or room decor posts. i would love to do some more in the future if you guys like them!
xoxoxoxo stylishly nicole